Are you interested in the hair extension industry but unsure of where to begin? How to import hair from Vietnam is addressed in this post to assist in your search for the solution.
- 1 1. How to import hair from Vietnam: Why you should buy hair from Vietnam
- 2 1.2. How to import hair from Vietnam: Always offer the most affordable pricing.
- 3 2. Secrets about wholesale hair vendors you must know when/ before learning how to import hair from Vietnam
- 4 3. How to import hair from Vietnam
- 5 4. How to import hair from Vietnam: Top 3 reliable suppliers
1. How to import hair from Vietnam: Why you should buy hair from Vietnam
On the hair market today, there are many suppliers, but Vietnam hair always remains as the top hair supply in the world. What are the reasons behind this fact? Let’s find out what the advantages are of importing hair from Vietnam.
1.1. How to import hair from Vietnam: The top quality hair market in the world
Vietnam hair has many special characteristics which other hair does not have as follows:
- Vietnamese hair is very naturally straight, black, and strong since it is bought directly from ethnic minority females who only use natural hair products and avoid using chemicals on their hair.
- Vietnamese people have silky, lustrous hair because of their natural traits and diets high in vitamins and green vegetables. As a result, wholesale hair companies in Vietnam provide gorgeous, long-lasting hair products that work with most global hairstyles.
1.2. How to import hair from Vietnam: Always offer the most affordable pricing.
You may obtain hair at a lower cost by importing it from Vietnam because:
- Vietnamese hair factories are located in the area with abundant raw materials, raw hair is taken directly from Vietnamese women, so it reduces transportation and storage costs.
- Because the quality of Vietnam’s raw hair is so high by nature, processing it doesn’t cost a lot of money.For instance, India’s hair is naturally curly; in order to style it, you must first straighten it, but Vietnamese hair is straight and can be done immediately.
- Cheap labor source, 2-3 times lower than Chinese labor. This is the third reason you should know how to import hair from Vietnam to get the best price
- Vietnam has laws that encourage international trade. Vietnam is also working to integrate with the rest of the globe, as seen most recently by the EVFTA agreement, which keeps it out of the grip of tax regulations. This is encouraging for everyone who has concerns about how to buy hair from Vietnam.
- Vietnam is a country that shares a border with China which has the world’s most advanced logistics sector. Therefore, hairs may be transported from Vietnam to other nations via China, cutting down on shipping time and expenses.
The reasons mentioned above are the most important reasons for questioning why you should import hair from Vietnam. Before you consider how to import hair from Vietnam, you must first understand more about some secret that wholesale hair vendors may not reveal to you.
2. Secrets about wholesale hair vendors you must know when/ before learning how to import hair from Vietnam
Here are some secrets you should know before thinking about how to import hair from Vietnam:
- Finding a manufacturer is difficult (because of challenges with shipment and payment, tax, etc.), thus you might have to settle with trading firms. Trading firms, on the other hand, must import their raw materials, so the quality might occasionally vary depending on the time. Manufacturing companies, however, often have more consistent quality.
- The majority of firms typically provide promotions for large orders, which you may combine for a good price.
- You should check many offers within the same firm because each sale may present you with a different offer.
Vietnam factories may run 1–5 days behind schedule, so make sure to prepare ahead to avoid missing work.
How to buy hair from Vietnam is one of the questions that many people are interested in, but surely the above secrets are not known to everyone. Please consider them carefully because they will definitely benefit your business in how to import hair from Vietnam.
3. How to import hair from Vietnam
If you have any queries regarding how to import hair from Vietnam, the full instructions provided below will assist you in finding comprehensive answers.
3.1. Steps on how to import hair from Vietnam
Here are the detailed steps to guide you on how to import hair from Vietnam from start to finish:
- Select, search for product information: If you already know the product you want to purchase, then browse customer reviews to help you decide. Additionally, the wholesale vendor’s safe, best-selling models are a wise alternative if you want to purchase things without placing an order.
- Choose the most reliable hair vendor: Some tips below will help you find a reputable supplier
- Deal: You may work with a variety of wholesalers to assess the cost and quality of the same product before making a choice. You also should deal with various sales since occasionally they may provide different pricing inside the same wholesale.
- Order: Make order => Make invoice => Make deposit => Waiting for the order => Check products => Full payment and Ship.
Some note you should pay attention to
- Check invoice carefully
- Deposits vary by company but are often between 30 and 70 percent of the total amount due.
- You need to set a time to make products with the factory
- Call video to check products, if you can get someone to check it directly, that would be great
- If you are concerned about the problem of hair shedding, you should ask the wholesale hair vendor to stroke the hair bundle vigorously.
- With dyed hair, you can stroke hair to see if the colour will stick to your hand.
- As for curly hair, request that the hair vendor wholesale give it a wide comb test.
If you are already familiar with the procedure, place your order right away.
3.2. How to import hair from Vietnam: Tips to choose a reliable hair vendor
It might be difficult to choose the best hair vendors for your hair company because there are so many of them on the market. Each one of them claims to lead to paradise, but how can you tell whether they will actually serve your company’s needs? Find out by reading on!
- You should look for a Vietnamese hair manufacturer instead of a commercial factory. However, this is quite difficult because not only in Vietnam, other countries are also more commercial companies, but I will recommend a few trustful factories that can answer your question about how to import hair from Vietnam below.
- You should first find search engines like Google because they contain nearly all of the Vietnamese hair factories in Vietnam and get their products there. You take note of some Vietnamese’s hair vendor names.
- Spend time to ensure that this Vietnam hair factory’s social media presence is robust by checking their website, Instagram, and client feedback videos. To gain feedback from other hair sellers who purchased from these hair wholesalers, you can also participate in hair reviews in Facebook groups and create your own review subject. It is important to think about the best Vietnamese hair manufacturer with positive reviews.
- Call video to check their manufacturers. A reliable hair factory in Vietnam will be happy to show you their professional production line as well as the legal documents related to the factory.
- Ask them to show you samples and pricing lists so you can compare them to those of other hair merchants after you are confident that these Vietnamese hair factory sellers are genuine.
The aforementioned advice is one of the best strategies to select a reliable manufacturer; you can take that into account depending on your requirements.
4. How to import hair from Vietnam: Top 3 reliable suppliers
Here are the top 3 reputable hair vendors in Vietnam to help you get the answer for how to import hair from Vietnam
4.1. Jen Hair: The reliable supplier of Vietnamese hair
To be one of the earliest hair vendors in Vietnam with 27 years of expertise, Jen Hair has grown during its history from a tiny hair-buying store to the largest hair supplier in Vietnam.
- Products: a variety of products in colors and styles, including bulk hair, weft hair, closures and frontal. Offering the greatest user experience, the hair extensions are made entirely of human hair and do not include any synthetic materials.
- Price: About 190-210 USD/ 1kg of Human hair Vietnam color bundle regarding color. This price is quite reasonable for one top-quality product compared to other products at the same level in other countries.
- Review: Customers were so complimentary of Jen Hair’s service. They have an extremely dedicated customer service team. Customer inquiries are always responded to quickly. After-sales service is likewise highly regarded. The warranty insurance and return policy are also made public on the internet to protect the rights of customers.
Jen Hair is unquestionably the best option if you’re looking for a wholesale Vietnamese hair provider with a wealth of experience and high quality to address the issue of how to import hair from Vietnam.
4.2. Layla Hair: Doctor of thinning hair
Layla Hair is a women-owned hair company that focuses on offering remedies for hair loss and thinning. They produce and offer all types of hairpieces available on the market, including weaves, extensions, wigs, replacement systems, and similar items, using the most recent information in this sector. Layla promises to be an appropriate answer to the question how to import hair from Vietnam.
- Product: Like other hair vendors, layla’s products are diverse in color, type and size. But the most outstanding product is Full Lace Wigs color. It is made from High-quality Remy Vietnamese human hair.
- Price: 389-481 USD for 1 Full Lace Wig depending on length and color. Although the pricing first appears to be fairly exorbitant, it is actually pretty affordable when compared to the quality of the product.
- Review: The first benefit of Layla is its high caliber items. In addition, buyers appreciate the hair vendor’s return policy and quick, easy payment process. The long shipping and handling process, which takes roughly 2-3 days, is a drawback
In contrast to other hair sellers, Layla offers customers relevant hair information in addition to hair products. As a result, this is undeniably the best option for individuals who are concerned with more than just looks and want to pinpoint their particular issue.
See more useful topics:
4.3. Mic Hair: Reliable wholesale hair vendor from Vietnam
Since 2007, Mic Hair is proud to be the best hair vendor offering only natural hair that is gathered from young, healthy Vietnamese and Cambodian women without chemical re-treating.
- Product: The latest and most outstanding product of Mic Hair is MICHAIR Funmi Curly with Spiral Curl hair Vietnamese Human hair. This item comes in a range of colors and lengths (from 6 inches to 30 inches).
- Price: Any woman who wants hair for beauty purposes will be happy with this pricing as it is only 19.4 – 47 USD for 0.1 kilogram of MICHAIR Funmi Curly with Spiral Curl hair Vietnamese Human hair depending on length and color.
- Review: Customers of Mic Hair are pleased with the product’s quality and affordability. In addition, Mic Hair benefits from a responsive customer service team, round-the-clock assistance, and quick shipment.
If you’re wondering how to import hair from Vietnam, Mic Hair will undoubtedly be your first pick if you’re seeking for a hair supplier with the greatest customer service.