Currently, Indian hair vendors are becoming more and more popular in the market. However, there are still many people who misunderstand Indian hair vendors and their products. This post will reveal all the facts about hair vendor in India.
- 1 1. Things about Indian hair vendors must know
- 2 2. Indian hair vendors and their products
- 3 3. Indian hair vendors with impressive low prices
- 4 4. How to find the reliable Indian hair vendors
- 5 5. The top Indian hair vendors that customers recommend
- 5.1 5.1. Adorable Hair Suppliers – One of the top Indian hair vendors
- 5.2 5.2. SGI Hair – One of the sought-after Indian hair vendors
- 5.3 5.3. Indian Mermaid Hair Extensions – The best-reviewers Indian hair vendors
- 5.4 5.4. Indique – One of the top reliable Indian hair vendors
- 5.5 5.5. Jaipur Hair – One of the most popular Indian hair vendors
1. Things about Indian hair vendors must know
Indian hair vendors are considered one of the leading suppliers in the market. We will reveal the facts about Indian hair vendor in this section
1.1. Indian hair vendors and origin of their products
Indian hair products from Indian hair vendors include two main types: Indian hairballs and Indian temple hair.
- Indian hairball: It simply means waste hair or low quality hair. This hair is collected from many sources such as hair salons, public toilets or even in water pipes.
- Indian temple hair: In India, it is customary for people to shave their heads to give their hair to God. Therefore, temple hair can be obtained from one or more hair sources and made into hair extensions by Indian hair vendors. Temple hair is the source of Indian virgin and Remy hair.
However, with the above sources of Indian hair, Indian hair vendors are also facing problems with transparency and ethics. If you want your hair to have a clear origin, you can find hair vendors in Vietnam and learn How to buy hair from Vietnam and they won’t let you down.
1.2. Indian hair vendors and their product characteristics
Outstanding features of Indian hair to know:
- Indian hair is naturally curly and coarse in nature. So hair products from India sold by Indian hair vendors are difficult to style and bleach. That makes the hair easily damaged and not last long.
- You need to straighten your hair if you want to style with Indian hair. This easily makes Indian hair weaker
Indian hair from the temple will be bundled by Indian hair vendors into ponytail-like bundles and sold to China at a rather high price. This type of hair can be bleached and styled, but is also very easily damaged.
The hairball is the lowest quality and is also bundled in large bundles by Indian hair vendors. Because of their origin, even after being used, they still look very dusty and dirty
2. Indian hair vendors and their products
Here are some pros and cons of Indian hair vendors to help you consider before choosing:
- Advantages of indian hair vendors:
- Cheap price: When you buy Indian hair, you can negotiate directly with Indian hair vendors and easily get a cheap price. Cheap price is one of the elements that make Indian hair vendor famous
- Fast shipping: Because Indian hair vendors have a large amount of products in stock, customers usually only have to wait a maximum of 3 days from the time of placing an order.
- Excellent service: Indian hair vendors are able to meet all customer requirements and take care of them with the utmost enthusiasm. This is an advantage of an Indian hair vendor similar to a Vietnamese supplier.
- Disadvantages of Indian hair vendors:
- Low quality hair: Indian hair vendors collect hair from various sources and then process it. It is rare to find high quality hair from an Indian hair vendor.
- Unstable: Because of its unclean origin, Indian hair vendors have to deal with many chemicals. It is for this reason that Indian hair usually lasts only a few months or at most a year
- Prone to scams: Because there are so many Indian hair vendors, you are very likely to encounter unreliable hair vendor in India.
3. Indian hair vendors with impressive low prices
This section will help you answer the question of why the prices of Indian hair products are so cheap
- Indian hair vendors with quality controversy: The origins of Indian hair include many different types. Hair from temples and hair gathered from public places. Although there are still places that sell high quality hair, most of the products from Indian hair vendors are low quality hair at surprisingly cheap prices.
- Exporting hair from India to China: Indian hair vendors have to transport their products through Vietnam and then through China due to the unstable political and border situation between the two countries.
- India’s manufacturing process is still backward, most of it is made by hand. So Indian hair vendors often have to ship to China to handle the later stages such as styling or dyeing.
Typical Indian hair products have low quality and a cheap price. Therefore, it can be said that price is the only factor that makes Indian hair vendors stand out from others in the world.
4. How to find the reliable Indian hair vendors
How to find a hair vendor? Follow the steps below if you want to find reputable Indian hair vendors:
- Search and create list:
- By platforms like google or facebook, search for indian hair suppliers. Check the website to see if they are legit and knowledgeable in the field.
- Search for hair vendor in India based on certain criteria to narrow down the number of suppliers. After creating the list, contact those Indian hair vendors and ask them questions. Remember what is great is often not believable.
- Find out more about the Indian supplier you choose:
- Check and compare the quality of goods, prices between Indian hair vendors. Besides, read customer reviews about their products.
- If you want to succeed in your hair business, instead of choosing based on cheapest price, you should choose an Indian hair vendor based on hair quality.
- Contact Indian hair vendors: Live video chat via whatsapp to make sure they are reputable supplier
- Ask about product samples: If you are ordering in bulk, the need for samples from Indian hair vendors helps you feel more secure and confident in your purchase.
- Your choice: Based on all the factors above and then you choose the best Indian hair vendor.
5. The top Indian hair vendors that customers recommend
In order for you not to spend much time on finding Indian hair vendors, here are some hair vendor in India that you can refer to.
5.1. Adorable Hair Suppliers – One of the top Indian hair vendors
One of the best Indian hair vendors is Adorable Hair Suppliers, where you can buy hair extension products in bulk.
- Product: 100% Indian human hair, the main products are raw hair, virgin and natural hair
- Quality: Quality comes first with Adorable hair suppliers
- Price: From 125$/3 bundles 10 inch for Malaysian straight
- Service: Need to register information via the web to buy their products
They are known as a supplier of high quality hair at reasonable prices. As a supplier you can be satisfied when choosing to cooperate.
See more hair vendors in Cambodia and South Africa:
5.2. SGI Hair – One of the sought-after Indian hair vendors
SGI Hair’s products are covered all over the world by their quality as well as their service.
- Product: Included hair extensions, wig with hair care items
- Quality: Known for providing high quality products for the past 12 years
- Price: Quite expensive compared to other Indian hair vendors
- Policy: Shipping fee is based on the quantity of your goods.
If you are looking to start a hair business, then SGI Hair is a perfect Indian hair vendor for you.
5.3. Indian Mermaid Hair Extensions – The best-reviewers Indian hair vendors
Indian Mermaid Hair Extension is a popular supplier to hairdressers as well as hair dealers in the market.
- Product: The main product is raw hair and in addition there are closure wigs, full lace,…
- Quality: Exceptional hair quality with 3-fold cutting method
- Price: The price is quite high
- Service: Many positive feedback in addition to negative feedback on delivery time and price on Indian hair vendors review forums.
If you care about the uniformity of hair products at a fair price, then choose this Indian hair vendor.
5.4. Indique – One of the top reliable Indian hair vendors
As an indispensable hair vendor in India when talking about top Indian hair vendors.
- Product: Hair products sourced from Indian temple hair. Mainly the 3 main temples have cooperated with them for a long time
- Quality: High quality
- Price: From 299$/bundles 12 inch for pure straight
- Service: 30 days exchange and return and 7 days money back
Indique is suitable for merchants targeting the hair market with customers willing to pay for high quality hair products.
5.5. Jaipur Hair – One of the most popular Indian hair vendors
With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, Jaipur Hair becomes the oldest hair vendor in India
- Product: Wide range of products from wigs, frontal to U-tip, I-tip hair,..
- Quality: Good quality
- Price: From 65$ 10 inch for raw straight hair
- Service: 3-5 days shipping and 5-7 days exchange and refund
Jaipur hair is one of the great Indian hair vendors if you want to buy high quality products at a reasonable price.