Raw Vietnamese hair is receiving a lot of attention from resellers all over the world who are wondering if it is as good as it is rumored to be. To answer this question, the article will provide comprehensive raw Vietnamese hair reviews from customers.
- 1 1. The demand for raw Vietnamese hair
- 2 2. Some secrets about raw Vietnamese hair
- 3 3. Comparison between raw Vietnamese hair and other hair types in the world
- 4 4. Objective reviews about raw Vietnamese hair from customers around the world
- 5 5. Some popular Vietnamese hair vendors mentioned a lot in raw Vietnamese hair reviews
- 5.1 5.1. Mic Hair – One of the best raw Vietnamese hair suppliers conforming to raw Vietnamese hair reviews
- 5.2 5.2. 5S Hair – Top 1 reliable Vietnamese hair supplier according to raw Vietnamese hair reviews
- 5.3 5.3. K-Hair – one of the biggest Vietnamese hair suppliers that usually mentioned in raw Vietnamese hair reviews
- 5.4 5.4. AZ Hair – Raw Vietnamese hair vendor mentioned a lot in raw Vietnamese hair reviews
1. The demand for raw Vietnamese hair
As people’s lives improve, the demand for hair extensions grows. Because of the large retail market and huge potential for hair extensions, high quality raw hair including raw Vietnamese hair is in high demand . So, what makes raw Vietnamese hair so sought after?
People prefer natural raw hair, and many customers are drawn to raw Vietnamese hair because of its naturalness. Raw Vietnamese hair is well-known for its high quality, low cost, and versatility in coloring and styling. It can also be bleached to 613 blonde color, which is a popular and well-liked color.
2. Some secrets about raw Vietnamese hair
Before buying raw Vietnamese hair, you should have a basic understanding about it. Let’s jump right in.
2.1. What is raw Vietnamese hair
Raw Vietnamese hair is 100% Vietnamese human hair sourced directly from Vietnamese women in the rural areas and mountainous regions of Vietnam. Because raw Vietnamese hair is not subjected to chemical or gone through any heat treatments, the hair cuticles are kept in good condition.
Raw hair, on the other hand, has been used to refer to unprocessed human hair that can be made into weft hair, clip-ins, tips, tape hair, or other products (partially processed).
2.2. Some must-know thing about raw Vietnamese hair
There are something about raw Vietnamese hair you may have never known before:
- The majority source for raw Vietnamese hair is primarily from the country’s southern delta and northern mountainous regions, where the temperate climate encourages hair to grow strong and lustrous.
- Because of the scarcity of raw materials, raw Vietnamese hair is almost remy hair, rarely virgin hair. If there are raw Vietnamese hair vendors say that their products are virgin hair, they can be lyers
- With a proper caring routine, raw Vietnamese hair can last up to 15 years. As a result, you can purchase large amounts of raw Vietnamese hair without fear of damage. Some reliable raw Vietnamese hair vendors even offer a 25-year warranty on their raw hair products.
3. Comparison between raw Vietnamese hair and other hair types in the world
We’ve compared raw Vietnamese hair vendors with hair vendors in other countries, as you can see below:
|raw Vietnamese hair||100% natural Vietnamese hair, never used chemicals. Collected from young women, often ages 18 – 30||High quality and
The cuticle is still intact.
Naturally black, straight and smooth
|From 8$/ weft bundle|
|Raw Chinese hair||Chinese hair and hair imported from other countries such as India, Malaysia, Cambodia…||Loss of cuticle
At first, it seems smooth and shiny, but with time, it’s easy to shed.
|From 7$/ weft bundle|
|Raw Indian hair||Hair is collected from temple hairs
Hairballs from Indian public restrooms sewers
|Slightly curly, dry and coarse
Difficult to style
|From 6$/ weft bundle|
As you can see, the price of raw Vietnamese hair vendors is a bit more expensive than Chinese or Indian hair vendors. However, raw Vietnamese hair is incredibly strong. silky and unique. If you want to offer the highest-quality hair extensions, build a reputation for yourself in the hair extension market, and have your customers come back to you again, choosing raw Vietnamese hair vendors is clearly the best option.
4. Objective reviews about raw Vietnamese hair from customers around the world
Reviews of customers who have used the products are always the most objective and reliable reviews, which include the advantages and disadvantages that need to be improved. Some advantages and disadvantages of raw Vietnamese hair according to raw Vietnamese hair reviews are summarized below.
4.1. Advantages – make up the majority of good raw Vietnamese hair reviews
Due to raw hair Vietnam reviews on the Internet, social network, and youtube,… raw Vietnamese hair has so many pros:
- Raw Vietnamese hair reviews from experienced customers point out that raw Vietnamese hair is of high quality with:
- Beautiful appearance: as mentioned above, raw Vietnamese hair has the specific characteristics: natural straight, shiny, soft and silky. All of them create a perfect look which is highly appreciated by customers.
- Great length: Vietnamese raw hair has a length of up to 34 inches while raw hair from other countries is only 24 inches maximum, so it is preferred by experienced customers who like long hair as they show in their raw Vietnamese hair reviews.
- Easy to style feature: Those who have ever bought Vietnamese raw hair appreciate that the hair is easy to style and holds for a long time. In particular, Vietnamese hair is also bleached and dyed even in bright colors like 613.
- Stable durability: through raw Vietnamese hair reviews, you can come across customers who have used raw Vietnamese hair for a long time. They recommend using raw Vietnam hair due to its high durability, which can up to 5-7 years if taken care of carefully.
- The next advantage of Vietnamese raw hair mentioned in raw Vietnamese hair reviews is reasonable prices:
- The price of raw hair in Vietnam is considered to be lower than in many countries joining the world hair market. With only from 9$, customers can buy 100gr of while they have to spend up to $20 for 100gr of raw hair in other countries.
- Moreover, thanks to promoting exports policy and a stable political situation, the shipment of orders from Vietnam to other countries is also convenient, leading to cheap customs and shipping costs. Thus, total costs when buying raw hair from Vietnam can be much cheaper than buying from other countries.
4.2. Disadvantages – Something needs to be improved according to raw Vietnamese hair reviews
In business, especially in the hair industry, negligence is inevitable. There are some of the following minus points mentioned in raw Vietnamese hair reviews that Vietnamese hair vendors need to pay attention to, they are:
- Long shipping time: Because Vietnamese hair factories often do not have large quantities of goods available and need production time (lasting from 5-10 days), delivery time sometimes is complained in raw Vietnamese hair reviews to be longer than customers’ expectations.
- Unpleasant hair smell: some Vietnam raw hair factories use a hair conditioner that has an unpleasant smell, making many customers not satisfied and they have reflected this in the raw hair Vietnam review posts or on videos on their youtube channel.
These advantages mentioned above can totally be improved. Many Vietnamese hair factories are widening their production scales to shorten the production time and find other types of hair conditioner with a more pleasant smell. In general, Vietnamese raw hair is still recommended in raw Vietnamese hair reviews as worth buying products by experienced customers due to its high-quality and reasonable prices.
5. Some popular Vietnamese hair vendors mentioned a lot in raw Vietnamese hair reviews
To choose the best Vietnamese raw hair supplier, you need to carefully searching for the raw Vietnamese hair reviews about those factories. Let’s find out what experienced customers write about the following Vietnamese raw hair factories.
5.1. Mic Hair – One of the best raw Vietnamese hair suppliers conforming to raw Vietnamese hair reviews
For more than ten years, Mic Hair has become the leading Vietnamese hair supplier in the international trade of Asian virgin hair, and raw hair.
- Main products: bulk hair, weft hair, closure and frontal
- Price: Quite expensive, from 129$ for 1kg natural straight hair
- Raw Vietnamese hair reviews:
- Mic Hair receives many good raw hair Vietnam reviews from customers. Most of them are satisfied with raw hair from Mic Hair and prices are considered to be commensurate with the high quality.
- Raw Vietnamese hair from Mic hair receives so many compliments on beautiful appearance and keeping the style and color even been washed many times. However, there are some reviews that when receiving the goods, due to the thick layer of hair conditioner, these customers have to wash the hair many times to run out of that glue.
5.2. 5S Hair – Top 1 reliable Vietnamese hair supplier according to raw Vietnamese hair reviews
5S Hair Factory is one the best hair vendors who can meet your expectations of high quality hair extensions.
Main products: Weft hair (bone straight hair, curly wavy, natural straight) and raw hair
- Price: Not expensive, from 88$ for 1kg 8inch natural straight hair
- Raw Vietnamese hair reviews:
- As mentioned by raw Vietnamese hair reviews, 5S Hair supplies raw hair of good quality at cheap prices. In almost raw hair Vietnam reviews about 5S Hair, customers say that the raw hair is soft, relatively strong and when bleached and dyed in light colors, it is in quite good appearance.
- The thing that makes customers dissatisfied the most about 5S Hair’s raw hair is the smell of the hair. The conditioner that coats the hair has an odor that, to some people, is horrible. Besides, the long shipping time, even if it is raw hair, does not take much processing time, which also causes many customers to complain.
5.3. K-Hair – one of the biggest Vietnamese hair suppliers that usually mentioned in raw Vietnamese hair reviews
K Hair is one of the first and largest hair suppliers in Vietnam that you can refer to.
- Main products: Raw hair, Weft hair (bone straight hair, curly wavy)
- Price: Not expensive, from 11.4$ for 1kg 8inch natural straight hair
- Raw Vietnamese hair reviews:
- K-hair is appreciated for its ability to provide large orders of raw hair at low prices.
- However, it is possible that due to large volume production, K-Hair has not carefully focused on product quality, leading to more complaints than other raw hair suppliers. Many people think that double drawn and super drawn raw hair doesn’t have much difference in quality.
See more useful topics:
5.4. AZ Hair – Raw Vietnamese hair vendor mentioned a lot in raw Vietnamese hair reviews
AZ hair is a well-known raw Vietnamese hair factory mentioned a lot in raw Vietnamese hair reviews.
- Main products: bulk hair, weft hair, closure & frontal
- Price: competitive, from 11.8$ for 100gr 8’’ bundle
- Raw Vietnamese hair reviews:
- AZ hair is praised for its shiny, stable quality. Many retailers say their customers are very satisfied with raw Vietnamese hair of AZ Hair and they will return with bulk orders.
- Similar to 5S Hair, AZ hair is of good quality but has a very unpleasant smell. Customers of AZ Hair complain that they have to wash several times to get rid of the smell of their hair.
Through the raw Vietnamese hair reviews compiled above, raw Vietnam hair is rated as worth buying, with top quality in the world and affordable price. In general, each raw Vietnamese hair vendor has their own strengths and weaknesses that need to be improved, hope you will find raw Vietnamese hair that best meets your expectations.