You want to start your hair business with Vietnamese hair extensions. This article is born to you because it will provide you with all about Vietnamese hair extensions as well as the most reputable suppliers.
- 1 1. Vietnamese hair extensions are famous in the market
- 2 2. Vietnamese hair extensions and interesting facts
- 3 3. Types of Vietnamese hair extensions
- 4 4. How to purchase reputable Vietnamese hair extensions
- 5 5. The most famous Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers
1. Vietnamese hair extensions are famous in the market
Vietnamese hair extensions are becoming a craze in the market. Many Vietnamese hair extensions dealers have made a large profit for themselves.
- Vietnamese hair extensions have long become a familiar product all over the world. Especially with Africa, when the suppliers here can collect 2-3 times more money to buy hair extensions in Vietnam
- In the US and US markets, where they sell Vietnamese hair extensions at 2-3 times the price at Vietnamese factories, all hair extensions in stock are sold out.
- Thanks to the source of clean materials and affordable prices, Vietnamese hair extensions products are always trusted by customers around the world.
2. Vietnamese hair extensions and interesting facts
Vietnamese hair extensions are famous because of their outstanding properties. In this section, let’s learn the truths behind Vietnamese hair extensions that make them one of the leading products in the industry.
2.1. Vietnamese hair extensions and their origin
Vietnamese hair extensions are made from the hair of women from minority groups who live in the northern mountains of Vietnam. Professional workers will select qualified hair and classify it to bring high quality Vietnamese hair extensions products.
2.2. Characteristics of Vietnamese hair extensions
Let’s find out the characteristics that make Vietnamese hair extensions so famous
- Natural straight and black: Thanks to the use of natural and chemical-free hair care products of Vietnamese women, Vietnamese hair extensions are strong, smooth and naturally black.
- Simplify styling: Because Vietnamese hair extensions are naturally strong, styling and dyeing will be made easier. For dyeing, Vietnamese hair extensions allow dyeing 613 – a popular color in Europe. Finally, after the above steps, Vietnamese hair extensions can still be maintained for a long time
- Durability: Unlike Chinese hair or Indian hair which is weak and can only be used for a short time, on the contrary, Vietnamese hair extensions have never been processed or applied any chemicals, so the life of the hair extensions is it can be up to 3-5 years
3. Types of Vietnamese hair extensions
The three most famous types of Vietnamese hair extensions are Remy, non-Remy and virgin. Let’s take a closer look at each type.
3.1. Vietnamese hair extensions: Virgin hair
This is the hair of only one person and is also the most advanced hair type of Vietnamese hair extensions
- All hair has not been chemically treated, but this hair type is almost perfect in terms of length, thickness and direction.
- This type of hair extension is also the thickest and strongest. The donor’s hair is naturally straight, black and silky
- Virgin hair can be used for a long time and is durable so its price on the market today is the highest
3.2. Vietnamese hair extensions: Remy hair
Vietnam Remy hair is taken from about 2-3 Vietnamese women with the same hair similarity
- Although the uniformity will not be as perfect as virgin hair, with a high level of expertise, remy hair products are still of good quality.
- Remy hair is one of the most sought after Vietnamese hair extensions in the world hair market because of its excellent quality and reasonable price.
3.3. Vietnamese hair extensions: Non-remy
Non-Remy is the lowest quality of the three Vietnamese hair extensions type.
- Non-Remy is combined from many origins, so the quality is not uniform. Non-Remy is mainly obtained by factories from salons, public places or even in the sewer system.
- Non-remy hair is often tangled and prone to falling out. Even so, non-remy hair can still be suitable for short-term use thanks to scientific and technical advances.
4. How to purchase reputable Vietnamese hair extensions
We will reveal to you the secrets to choosing the best Vietnamese hair extensions supplier with a good deal
4.1. Steps to choose a reputable Vietnamese hair extensions supplier
Follow the steps below to find the best Vietnamese hair extensions supplier:
- Create a list of Vietnamese hair extensions factories:
- Find all trusted Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers through internet platforms
- Check to see if those suppliers provide clear and precise information about products and prices
- Connect with many Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers to compare prices and quality as well as preferential policies to filter out the most suitable supplier.
- Make sure those Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers have clear and transparent payment, return and warranty policies.
- Check out the reviews of the buyers to make the best decision
4.2. How to get a good deal on Vietnamese hair extensions
Some tips that can help you negotiate with raw Vietnamese hair manufacturers successfully include the following:
- Ask multiple representatives of the same Vietnam hair extensions supplier to get the best price. This is a reliable and objective source of reviews when you choose to buy Vietnamese hair extensions from the hair factory.
- Absolutely do not compare prices between Vietnam hair extensions suppliers during the negotiation process. This can lead to a failed negotiation.
- Show your goodwill for a long-term cooperation with your friend. This allows you to get a discount on your first purchase.
5. The most famous Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers
If you have followed the steps above and still cannot find the right Vietnamese hair extensions provider for you, consider the options below.
5.1. Mic Hair – Top most reputable Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers
With many years of operation in the hair market, Mic hair is famous for Vietnamese bone straight hair and has become a familiar face of customers all over the world
- Products: Bulk hair, raw hair and weft hair
- Price: From 129$/kg for natural straight
- Policy: 30 days return and exchange
Mic hair is the first choice for those who are looking for Vietnam hair extensions supplier
5.2. Cyhair – Top most favorite Vietnamese hair extensions factories
Cyhair is one of the most popular hair vendors in Vietnam that provides you not only with quality products, but also with great service
- Products: tape ins, tip hair, clip ins, ponytails,…
- Price: From 9.3$/100g 8’’ for single drawn
- Policy: 15 days return and exchange
Do not hesitate any longer, contact this Vietnamese hair extensions supplier immediately, they will meet all your requirements
5.3. AZ hair – Top most reputable Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers
With more than 15 years of experience, AZ hair is proud to be a trusted Vietnamese hair supplier
- Products: Raw hair, weft hair, wig
- Price: From 11.8$/100g 8’’ for one bundles
- Policy: 3 days return and exchange
If you want a great product at an affordable price, then AZ hair is for you.