Recently, Africa has been gradually dominating the hair market. And for the continent’s most developed country, hair vendors in South Africa also carry their reputation around the world. If you are also wondering what makes them so explosive. Please click immediately on this article.
- 1 1. Things to know about hair vendors in South Africa
- 2 2. Hair vendors in South Africa with advantages and disadvantages
- 3 3. Prestigious hair vendors in South Africa
- 4 4. Top 5 best hair vendors in South Africa
- 4.1 4.1. Valueciti – one of the best hair vendors in South Africa
- 4.2 4.2. Enchant Global – one of the most reliable hair vendors in South Africa
- 4.3 4.3. Hair City – The most sought-after hair vendors in South Africa
- 4.4 4.4. HOTDOT – One of the most popular hair vendors in South Africa
- 4.5 4.5. Haira Beauty – The most favorite hair vendors in South Africa
1. Things to know about hair vendors in South Africa
When it comes to the hair industry, it is impossible not to mention the African market – a potential market in the world. Prominent among them are hair vendors in South Africa. First, let’s learn some facts about them
- Origin of hair vendors in South Africa:
- Hair vendors in South Africa do not have factories to directly manufacture hair products. It is not easy to find hair manufacturers in South Africa because most of South Africa’s hair products originate from countries like Vietnam, Indian or China
- The reason why hair suppliers South Africa have to source hair from other countries is the shortage of raw materials. Since most South Africans have naturally short and coarse hair
- Besides, there are also some synthetic hair products from hair vendors in South Africa. But because of its poor quality, it is not popular, mainly suitable for people with low income
- The end products of these hair vendors in South Africa are not of high quality due to their low level of science and technology.
- South Africa is known for having some of the lowest productivity in the world. Meanwhile, to create hair products, a high level of skill is required. That’s why South Africa’s hair products are not good and cost a lot to produce.
2. Hair vendors in South Africa with advantages and disadvantages
If you choose hair vendors in South Africa, it will bring you the following strengths and weaknesses
2.1. Strengths of hair vendors in South Africa
Some things can make you satisfied when buying hair products from hair vendors in South Africa:
- Save time and shipping costs: Shipping time and shipping fee of hair vendors in South Africa are cheaper than other places
- Reasonable prices: Although the prices of products coming from hair South African will be higher than those of direct manufacturers, they are still cheaper than European suppliers
- Low Taxes: Since South Africa is part of the Economic Community of Africa, taxes on hair products will be lower than elsewhere.
- Variety of Hairstyles: Hair vendors in South Africa are known for their variety of designs as they bring to the market new hair products every year.
2.2. Weaknesses of hair vendors in South Africa
Besides the strengths, there will also be weaknesses of hair vendors in South Africa that you need to pay attention to
- Political and economic instability: Africa is a continent with frequent political conflicts that affect economic activities in general and hair business in particular.
- Not independent of supply: Because they are dependent on suppliers from other countries, the prices of products from hair vendors in South Africa change constantly based on taxes and other factors
- Excessive use of chemicals: South African hair products are often rated as dry and hard after use, because they use a lot of chemicals to color, style, smooth and shine hair.
- Possible scams: Due to the volatile security situation and poor awareness, scams are common in South Africa and hair vendors in South Africa are no exception.
2.3. Difference between hair vendors South Africa and others
In order to understand the difference between hair vendors in South Africa and other places, we have compared them based on the below aspects:
|Factors||Hair vendors in South Africa||Southeast Asian countries, India or China|
|Quality||Hair is combined from suppliers and synthetic hair. Uneven hair, poor quality||The quality of the hair is quite good.
Particularly for Vietnam.The hair is completely taken from high quality Vietnamese hair
|Price||Hair vendors in South Africa bring a cheap price||The price is afford with quality of hair products|
|Product availability||Depends on time||Available all the time|
|Country’s economy and politics||Unstable||Stable|
3. Prestigious hair vendors in South Africa
Reveal some tips to help you find the best hair vendors in South Africa
- In case you go to a South African supplier to buy:
- If you smell hair products and see chemical smells, like potato chips or cornstarch, 99% of the time it’s not raw hair.
- Use your hand to stroke from the top to the bottom of the hair and see if the hair falls out or not
- Continue to use your hands to stroke your hair to see if you have any fading color from your hair
- The other case is that you buy through the online websites of hair vendors in South Africa:
- You should ask hair vendors in south africa to send samples to check product quality before ordering
- You should order their minimum quantity when you first order. To be sure when ordering next time.
- Read the reviews of previous buyers for the hair vendors in south africa to see if their product is quality or not
- Confirm their information on all forums like websites, youtube or instagram,…
- In particular, because hair vendors in South Africa often change their policies, you need to ask carefully about issues related to delivery, exchange and shipping.
4. Top 5 best hair vendors in South Africa
To reduce the risk of fraud and save time and effort, we recommend working with hair vendors in South Africa.
4.1. Valueciti – one of the best hair vendors in South Africa
When you come to Valueciti, you will experience the services that satisfy you the most.
- Product: Hair extensions, wig hair and some beautiful accessories
- Price: From 55 USD/ 3 bundles 10 inch for straight hair
- Quality: Good quality hair products
- Policy: 30 days returning and refunding
If you want a good experience from service to product, then Valueciti is one of the hair vendors in south africa for you
4.2. Enchant Global – one of the most reliable hair vendors in South Africa
As one of the most reputable hair vendors in South Africa, with excellent product quality and affordable prices
- Products: Hair extension products included peruvian and brazilian hair,…
- Price: From 46$/3 bundles 10 inch for straight hair
- Quality: High quality
- Policy: 3 days retuning and 5 days shipping
- Feedbacks: Besides positive feedback, there is still negative feedback
Don’t miss Enchant Global if you want to find one of the most reputable hair suppliers in South Africa.
4.3. Hair City – The most sought-after hair vendors in South Africa
If you ask South Africans where to buy hair extensions, hair city can’t be missing in their answer
- Products: Wide range of products from hair extensions, clip ins to hair care goods and accessories
- Price: From 62$/2 bundles 8 inch for straight hair
- Quality: Excellent quality
- Policy: 10 days refunding and change; Shipping time about from 3 days
- Feedbacks: Received many positive feedbacks
Hair City is one of the hair vendors in South Africa committed to offering its hair products at affordable prices.
See more related topics:
4.4. HOTDOT – One of the most popular hair vendors in South Africa
Just like its name, HotDot is known as one of the famous hair suppliers in South Africa in the hair market
- Products: Weft hair (closure and frontal), wigs, u-tips, I-tips,…
- Price: From 47USD/ 3 bundles for Brazilian straight
- Quality: Quite high quality
- Policy: Refund with 15% administration fee, 7 days returning
HotDot is always proud to be a place that can meet everyone’s requirements for hair products.
4.5. Haira Beauty – The most favorite hair vendors in South Africa
Haira Beauty is a South African hair supplier with a chain of stores across the country
- Products: raw hair, virgin hair, weft hair (closure and frontal),..
- Quality: Bring high quality products.
- Price: From 17USD/ bundles 10 inch for straight hair
- Policy: About from 3 days shipping
Haira Beauty is a perfect choice for you among the hair vendors in South Africa.
Source: The best Vietnamese hair vendor