Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair has always been known in the hair market as high-quality hair products. So when making a comparison between Chinese and Vietnamese hair, which one will be better? Follow the article below to know the answer
- 1 1. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair: Hair origins
- 2 2. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and scale production
- 3 3. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and their quality
- 4 4. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and their price
- 5 5. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and better choice
- 6 6. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair
1. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair: Hair origins
The global hair industry is full of promise. This industry is thriving in China and Vietnam in particular. Let’s compare the origins of Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair.
1.1. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair: Vietnamese hair origins
All Vietnamese hair comes from women who live in the northern mountains of Vietnam and are between the ages of 18 and 30. Because the keratin content of the hair is high at this age, Vietnamese hair products are always shiny and soft. When comparing Vietnamese hair with Chinese hair, it is a highlight of Vietnam human hair
Vietnamese human hair comes in two varieties: virgin and remy. Remy hair, which is the main supply of hair in Vietnam, is taken from 2–3 people. Virgin hair is only taken from one person, so it is very rare
1.2. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair: Chinese hair origins
When talking about Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair, Chinese hair is difficult to determine the exact origin because there are so many brands.
- Due to urbanization, the origin of Chinese hair products has decreased significantly, it only originated in China about 15 years ago. So after that, they to buy in Vietnam, but the Vietnamese suppliers also exported, so the collection stopped.
- Now, Chinese hair has been mixed from a lot of different origins such as Vietnam, India or Cambodia, ..
Comparing the origin of Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair, Vietnamese hair has a clearer origin and has more advantages than Chinese hair
2. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and scale production
Production scale is one of the elements that indicates the difference between Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair. Let’s take a look at this section to better understand that difference.
2.1. Vietnamese hair scale production
Vietnamese hair vendor is always interested in quality rather than quantity. They only produce a certain amount so they can better manage their hair products.
- Vietnamese hair products are often not available in large quantities, only when there is an order, they start production. Therefore, Vietnamese hair products are new and look healthier
- The production time of Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair is not as big of a difference as before thanks to the improvement in machinery and equipment in Vietnamese hair factories.
2.2. Chinese hair scale production
China has long been known as the most technologically advanced country throughout the world.
- China uses the latest machinery and equipment to produce large quantities of products and to store them in warehouses. This reason also makes Chinese hair products less durable and safe when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair
- Chinese hair is always available in large quantities every day. When you place an order, your products can be shipped immediately. Although the shipping time is fast, Chinese hair products left for too long are easy to lose quality if the storage conditions are not good.
Scale production of Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair, in two different ways, but in general, each way will have its own pros and cons.
3. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and their quality
As learned about the origin of Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair above, the origin of Vietnamese hair extensions is much better than that of Chinese hair. Below is a quality comparison table based on the difference between Vietnam and China hair in many aspects
|Chinese hair||Vietnamese hair|
|Texture||Chinese hair is dry, naturally curly and coarse
From many hair sources, mainly Indian hair
|Naturally black, straight, smooth and thick|
|Shape||Weak and does not hold the style for long after processing||Vietnamese people’s hair is straight and strong, easy to create many hairstyles|
|Appearance||Because there are too many hair sources, hair color is not beautiful and even||Natural black, standard color and long-lasting color.|
|Lifespan||From several months to 1 year (for high quality hair)||Lasts up to 5 years|
4. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and their price
When it comes to Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair, price is an element that cannot be ignored.
- In the past years, the price of Chinese hair was cheaper, however, now the worker cost of China is 2 times more expensive than that of Vietnam. So now the price of Vietnamese hair is both cheap and high quality.
- Chinese hair originates from India, but often faces political difficulties, so it is difficult to export directly to China. So when it comes to the shipping price between Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair, Chinese hair will shipping cost much more
Although Vietnamese hair is also expensive when comparing Vietnamese hair with Chinese hair, but the money is worth it for the quality received
- Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and their grade
- Single hair, drawn and super drawn hair are the 3 main hair grades of Vietnam. The equivalent grade of Chinese hair is from 5A to 11A.
- The terms mentioned above are used to differentiate hair grades, based on the thickness and length of hair.
- Single drawn is like 6A, 7A. With 50-55% hair of similar length, thin at the bottom and thick at the highest part.
- Double drawn is like 8A,9A. With 70-75% hair of similar length. Still thick at the top and thin at the ends.
- Super drawn is like 10A,11A. With 90-95% hair of similar length. The thickness of the hair is almost the same on the whole hair
Obviously, when comparing the grades of Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair, newbies will have a harder time with Chinese hair grades.
5. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair and better choice
Both Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair have their own pros and cons. This section will help you get an overview of Chinese and Vietnamese hair based on important factors.
|Chinese hair||Vietnamese hair|
|A mixture of many sources
Available immediately upon ordering
Difficult to guarantee the quality
Not durable ( from few months to 1 year)
|100% origin from Vietnam
Waiting time from 5 to 10 days
Durable( about 5 years)
Choose the best one for each person based on their intended use. If you are interested in a high quality product at a reasonable price, then Vietnamese human hair is for you. But if you just need a large quantity that is cheap and fast, you should choose Chinese hair.
Therefore, it is impossible to choose the winner in the competition between Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair.
See more useful topic:
6. Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair
Finally, both Vietnamese and Chinese hair are market leaders based on different criteria such as consumer demand for hobbies or businesses. Based on the purpose of use, you should make the most informed choice for you. Through this article, we trust you will deeply understand the difference between Vietnam and Chinese hair. Please share with us in the comments if you find any other differences between Vietnamese hair vs Chinese hair.