FEATURED NEWEST TOP SELLERS
About Vietnamese Hair Vendors
You have just entered the hair industry or have been in business but still have not found the perfect hair supplier. Then Vietnamese hair vendors is the best choice for your business because of high-quality hair at a reasonable price. Let’s learn about them in this post.
1. The reasons why Vietnamese hair vendor is famous
Why are Vietnamese suppliers so popular in the hair market? Let’s find the answer in this section.
1.1. Vietnamese hair vendor with excellent quality hair products
High quality is the leading factor to help hair vendors in Vietnam become as successful as they are now.
- Hair products from Vietnamese hair vendors with clean origin:
- Hair products from Vietnamese hair vendors are collected from the hair of women aged 18 to 30 years old, they are mainly women living in the Northern mountainous areas of Vietnam.
- Derived entirely from the hair of Vietnamese women who only use natural hair care. Their hair has never undergone any chemical treatment.
- Hair products from Vietnamese hair vendors with high quality:
- Vietnamese hair extension products are famous for being smooth, shiny and natural black. When styling or dyeing hair, Vietnamese hair is still durable and lasts a long time.
- In addition, hair products from Vietnamese hair vendors can be kept for up to 10 years, because their hair has never been exposed to chemicals.
- Hair products from hair vendors in Vietnam are made by highly qualified workers who can style or dye hair products skillfully.
Thanks to the quality origin and skilled labor, Vietnamese hair vendor is always extremely confident when bringing their products to the world.
1.2. Vietnamese hair vendor with good prices
Vietnamese hair vendor products are cheaper than similar products from other countries, which can be attributed to the following two main reasons:
- Vietnam has long been famous as a country with abundant labor resources. Not only that, but the workers working at Vietnamese hair vendors also have high professional qualifications and many skills. The reasons that help them have cheap and quality labor.
- Another reason that makes the price of hair products from Vietnamese hair vendors cheaper than in other places is the location of the factory. Vietnamese factories always give priority to places near the source of raw materials, which can help them save a lot in the cost of transporting raw materials.
1.3. Buying from Vietnamese hair vendors is safer
Compared with Indian or Chinese hair suppliers, Vietnamese hair vendors is considered to be less risky
- Although it is a famous country for providing hair extension products, there are not too many hair factories in Vietnam, so the possibility of customers encountering a fraudulent Vietnamese hair vendor is quite low. You can easily search for information about reputable hair factories in Vietnam on forums.
- Vietnam is a politically stable and economically developed country, so there are many policies to support import and export. Customers who buy goods from Vietnamese hair vendors do not have to worry about the status of hair products being held by customs.
2. The secrets behind the Vietnamese hair vendor
This section will tell you two interesting secrets that not everyone knows and hair vendors in Vietnam.
- The two main forms of Vietnamese hair vendor is commercial intermediaries and manufacturers:
- Manufacturers are large-scale and fully equipped with machines to directly produce hair products to supply to the market. Meanwhile, the commercial intermediary is the party that stands between the customer and the factory, who will take the hair products from the factory and deliver to the customers. In Vietnam, commercial intermediaries make up the majority, there are very few hair manufactures.
- Commercial intermediaries will take goods from manufactures and sell them to consumers at a more expensive price. Choosing a Vietnamese hair vendor as a hair manufacturer is a correct choice
- Check these two forms of supply by video calling to see if they have a real manufacturer. A real hair manufacturer will not hesitate to do a video call with you to give you an overview of their hair plant and products.
- Vietnam Remy hair is the main source of ingredients for Vietnamese hair products:
- To make virgin hair, hair vendors in Vietnam must only take hair from 1 person and this is very rare nowadays. A Vietnamese hair supplier said that their product is 100% virgin hair, which is only for marketing purposes, attracting customers.
- The main hair customers receive from Vietnam hair vendor is remy hair. Although not as perfect as virgin hair, Remy hair is also selected by hair vendors in Vietnam with the best uniformity and quality.
- Currently, hair vendors in Vietnam have factories in industrial parks in the provinces of Bac Ninh,Thanh Hoa, Bac Giang, etc., and sales offices in Hanoi. Therefore, if you like to directly visit hair factories, you need to travel to these provinces.
3. How to avoid a scam Vietnamese hair vendor
As mentioned above, there are not many hair vendors in Vietnam that scam customers, but you also need to know the following tips:
- When Vietnamese hair vendor give out too beautiful photos, you need to pay attention. It could be a scam. Photos of the factory or production process are more believable
- Beware of Vietnamese hair vendor offering prices that are too low compared to the hair market:
- Find out about market prices first. Avoid being scammed by places that offer you very cheap prices.
- If a Vietnamese hair vendor has high-quality products, the price must be commensurate with that quality.
- Search and read customer feedback on every possible platform like youtube, facebook, Instagram,… to choose the best hair vendor for your company.
- Immediately remove a Vietnamese hair vendor who cannot answer professional questions and does not accept video calls for you.
- A reputable Vietnamese hair vendor will give you full details about products, policies and customer service.
4. Some important tips when buying hair products from Vietnamese hair vendor
Here are some seemingly simple things that can help you get the best order from a Vietnamese hair vendor.
4.1 The quality of products from Vietnamese hair vendor
To ensure product quality, you can either come directly to the Vietnamese hair vendor to check or ask them to send a test sample. Some ways to do a quick check:
- Because bad hair has the ability to absorb water, if hair products are submerged in water, they are low quality products.
- Use your hand to stroke to see if any hair sticks to your hand or falls out. If so, the hair product will fall out very easily after just a few uses.
- Avoid hair products that have a strong, foul or unpleasant smell because it may have been processed by Vietnamese hair vendor many times.
- If the table is handling and stroking hair products and then your hands have hair color, then this hair product will fade quickly after a few washes.
4.2. How to negotiate successfully with Vietnamese hair vendor
If you want to buy orders from hair vendors in Vietnam at a good price, please note the following:
- To get a discount on your first purchase, show that you will buy large orders next time. Vietnamese hair vendor will not hesitate to give you a discount so you can become their loyal customer.
- Negotiate with many representatives of the same Vietnamese hair vendor to choose the best price. Because depending on each sales representative, they will give you a different price.
- Become a loyal customer of 1-2 Vietnamese suppliers to receive the earliest offers. You can choose a Vietnamese hair vendor with a better offer depending on your order.
5. Top 5 best Vietnamese hair vendor
We have researched to come up with the 5 most reputable and quality Vietnamese hair vendors that you can refer to.
5.1. AZ Hair – Top 1 Vietnamese hair vendor
AZ Hair is always mentioned as one of the leading Vietnamese hair suppliers with 15 years of operation
- Products: Bulk hair, raw hair, weft hair (closure & frontal)
- Price: Start at $11.8/100g 8inch for natural hair bundles
- Policy: 3 days return and change
AZ Hair is a Vietnamese hair vendor known not only for product quality but also attentive customer service
5.2. Mic Hair – Top 2 Vietnamese hair vendor
With over 10 years of experience, Az is known as a Vietnamese hair vendor that specializes in virgin and raw hair products
- Products: Many choices of color and length of hair types like bulk hair, weft hair
- Price: Start at $7.7/100g for bulk hair
- Policy: 30 days return and exchange
Mic hair always receives a lot of positive feedback about its products, service attitude as well as reasonable policies
2.3. 5S Hair – Top 3 Vietnamese hair vendor.
Coming to 5S Hair you will get the most satisfaction because they can meet all your needs
- Products: Hair products included wigs, hair weft and hair extension
- Price: Start at $8.8/100g 8inch for straight bundles
- Policy: 2 days return and exchange
5S Hair – a Vietnamese hair vendor that is not only loved in the Vietnamese hair market but also globally.
2.4. MCSARA – Top 4 Vietnamese hair vendor
Established in 1990, MCSARA is a Vietnamese hair vendor to wholesalers around the world.
- Products: The main products are weft hair, clip ins, tip ins and wigs
- Price: Start at $9.8/100g 8 inch for natural bundles
- Policy: Accept with some special cases
If you are finding a hair vendor for your company, MCSARA is one of the best Vietnamese hair vendors you can choose and they won’t let you down.
2.5. K-Hair – Top 5 Vietnamese hair vendor
One of the most famous global Vietnamese hair suppliers is K-Hair. K-Hair proudly records many years in a row always achieving respectable sales
- Products: raw hair, curly hair, bulk hair and wavy hair
- Price: Start at $11.4/100g 6inch for straight bundles
- Policy: Reasonable exchange and return policy
K-Hair is a top Vietnamese hair vendor for its great products, but k-hair also has its weak point of odor and discomfort